Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The schedule

A little bit of a lull as Memphis looks like they are starting to pull away. So I'll lay out the schedule of games that ESPN is broadcasting.

All times EST:
Currently airing: Memphis/UMass
2 am: Fresno State at St. Mary's (I picked Fresno +22)
4 am: Idaho State at Hawaii
From approximately 6 am until 10 am, there is no hoops. This figures to be a challenging portion of the marathon.
10 am: Penn vs. Drexel
12 pm: Liberty at UNC Ashville
2 pm: Iowa at Kansas (women's hoops)
4 pm: Centenary at Baylor
6 pm: Richmond at Syracuse
7:30 pm (ESPN2): Georgia at Purdue
9 pm: Kentucky at UNC
approx 9:30 pm: Davidson! vs. Oklahoma
11:30 pm: UAB at Arizona
It's also possible that BC vs. St. John's will be in there somewhere, but I can't figure out where.

I'll post predictions once I make them.

No comments: