Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Preparations

After a post-work run, I went to the grocery store to pick up some supplies. I purchased the following items in preparation for this endeavor:

-A large salad from the salad bar (probably my lunch tomorrow)
-Two grapefruits (I hadn't had grapefruit in awhile, and I thought I should get some fruit)
-A jar of mild salsa (I prefer medium, but I think salsa is overpriced, so I went with the generic brand, and they only had mild)
-A bag of chips Tostitos-variety (I can't remember what those type of chips are called, again, generic variety)
-A frozen pizza (sometime tomorrow...frozen pizza is also wicked expensive)
-Two bags of frozen mixed vegetables (I put them in soup, usually Ramen)
-Two bagels (everything and multi-grain, for breakfast tomorrow)
-Six-pack of Sam Adams Winter Lager

I think that is it.

No comments: