Tuesday, November 18, 2008

21st hour

Dave O'Brien just said we are entering the 21st hour of the marathon. And in the 21st hour, Syracuse holds off Richmond.

Big credit goes to the backcourt duo of Eric Devendorf and TMJF. Devendorf (who I really can't stand, as he strikes me as a guy who engages in extreme douchebaggery) got them going early in the second half, and then TMJF was big down the stretch to help close out the win.

And for what it's worth, based on this effort, I think Richmond should be able to make some noise in a pretty solid A-10 this year.

Also apropos of nothing I'm sure, but the Carrier Dome, which is usually a pretty home court edge for the Orange was really dead this evening. I'm sure that will change, but I must say I was a bit disappointed with the Syracuse faithful.

We're into the home stretch. And I'm going for beer #3. And will probably do a few more pushups.

No comments: