Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Impressive

A quick list of players who impressed me over the course of this fiasco.

-Tony Gaffney from UMass scored 16 points and grabbed 19 rebounds.
-Amorrow Morgan from Idaho State was strong the whole game. Though when his team lost, it prevented me from using my incredibly witty title for a blog post which was going to be "the sun will come out Amorrow." pure genius.
-Though he missed the potential game-tying shot I did like the game Brennan Votel had for Penn. Did a little bit of everything.
-Pretty much everyone looked good for UNC Asheville. No one really stood out.
-While Devendorf and TMJF were the obvious choices, I did like the way Onuaku looked. If he remains solid, Syracuse could be good. Though he needs to tighten it up defensively.
-I've never been a huge Tyrese Rice fan, but I liked the way he looked perfectly happy setting up his teammates tonight. I think he's better in that role than his normal gunner role.
-Blake Griffin is an obvious choice, but the main is just a beast.
-I liked the game Stephen Rossiter played for Davidson. He obviously doesn't have much of an offensive game, but I thought he was solid all-around and brought a lot to the table.

1 comment:

Meredith, Mai or Chisomo said...

i don't know who tony gaffney is, but clearly, he's amazing.