Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Final post of the night

Okay folks. Arizona/UAB is getting exciting, and I want to shut down the computer. I'll post some more stuff tomorrow, but I wanted to give a brief recap.

I watched ESPN from 11:47 PM EST on Monday night until probably 1:35 AM EST Wednesday morning (guesstimating the end of this game).

I watched parts of 12 different basketball games, along with some bowling, some billiards and some college football.

I made 104 blog posts (counting this one).

I received straight donations totaling $95 from four generous people.

Added to the approximately $243 pledged prior to the event and that gives us a total of $338, with a few more people still to decide on their pledge.

I will then match that total, so I think we can safely say my nonsense will have raised around $800 for the American Heart Association.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and who chatted with me to help keep me going.

Much love.

No comments: