Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rankings

As this day moves on, there could be several rankings I put forward. But this one comes directly from Team Gr[e/a] Captain David Roberts.

He asks me to rank my top-five "women of ESPN"

And so I shall.

1. Erin Andrews. This really needs no explanation.
2. Doris Burke. There may be more attractive women on the ESPN roster, but Doris flat knows her hoops. And I have a lot of respect for ESPN when they realized that she was one of the best analysts they had, and started letting her announce both men's college hoops, and NBA games. <3 Doris.
3. Michelle Tafoya. Have always been a fan, and became more of a fan when I heard her co-host the Scott Van Pelt show on ESPN radio with my man SVP. She was pretty entertaining.
4. Stacey Dales. See Doris Burke above. Though I don't think Stacey is quite as knowledgeable about hoops as Doris, she's a bit more conventionally attractive. Also, seems more accessible now that she's no longer Stacey Dales-Schuman.
5. Rachel Nichols. Honestly, I'm not a huge Nichols fan. But I couldn't think of too many other choices. And I do enjoy a redhead.

2 comments:

H.S. Slam, Ph.D said...

Chris McKendry ftw.

Assistant Commisioner said...

McKendry would have been a good choice. I forget about her. I also spent most of the morning trying to decide if I'm attracted to Hannah Storm. I still haven't decided.